Today I’m going to a wedding and I want to vomit.
I’m not sick or feeling hung over despite almost finishing a bottle of vodka last night: I just hate weddings. Especially Bogan weddings!
There is no scarier social event than to attend a Bogan wedding...and so close to Halloween.
My nails have been painted bright in that punk Cramps-like green and I’m trying to decide what to wear:
· Maybe a vintage dress?
· A slouchy T-Shirt dress – Oh don’t worry it’s by Zimmermann
· Polka dot jumpsuit
· LBD – funeral chic
· Halloween costume
Whatever I choose I just have to make sure I upstage the bride – just kidding I could never wear anything that tacky!
Actually I like to keep thinks pretty simple and I tend to just accessorise, accessorise, accessorise with quirky and bizarre things. When I saw this picture of Cory Kennedy and Peaches Geldof – Nylon’s favourite It Girls - it was the mathematical style equation I always follow:
Cory Kennedy - little or no make up with unbrushed grungy hair
+
Peaches Geldof – cute/grungy/gothic /rock’n’roll/vintage/60s dresses with black opaque tights and cool accessories
=
My perfect look!

No comments:
Post a Comment