I’m tired. Really tired. Absolutely knackered.
No, I didn’t work a 12 hour-day nor did I do any physical exercise to exhaust myself. Ha as if!
In fact I slept 12 hours today and did a total of 3 activities:
· I donated blood
· I watched an episode of Gossip Girl
· I sorted out the pile of vintage earrings I bought yesterday on impulse
This has been an extremely tiring day and I loved it.
I love the days when I donate blood; I go about my day at tortoise pace and live the slacker lifestyle for a day - yeah I’m a big fan of Richard Linklater films! Plus you’re encouraged to EAT and DRINK and to NOT exert yourself. I always feel fatigued after giving blood and I have the best 12 hours of sleep. I’m only just waking up now to watch bad midnight TV. Yes, there are shows a lot worse than Gossip Girl.
It’s a wonderful experience and The Blood Bank always needs new donors. Please check out their website for details:
*****
And these vintage earrings will be on auction on eBay this week. Please check out:

No comments:
Post a Comment