Dear Margaret Pomeranz
I’ve been an avid collector of clip-on earrings and I’ve build up quite a collection over the years however I’m running out of space to house my clip-on earring collection. With the space problem in Sydney and my boyfriends’ vast and unnecessary guitar pedal collection (shoegazers!) my clip-on earrings are being forced out. As a fan of The Movie Show and At The Movies, I would like to donate half my collection to you. I know you would appreciate them and give them a good home. Wear them well!
Yours affably,
Coco
*****
This was the short letter I was going to send out with my earrings however I realised that Margaret Pomeranz is a woman of taste and she would probably dislike some of the cheap and tawdry clip-ons I have in my collection. Never to shy away from cheap glamour; I’ll see if Boy George has room in his cell...oops I mean home!
Or alternatively you can head over to ebay as I have a few of them on auction.
Visit:

No comments:
Post a Comment