It’s November and my man is contemplating growing a mo for movember. The only problem is he would have needed to have started in February. But he’s going to try.
Fellow mo growers head to http://au.movember.com/?home
Movember aims to raise vital funds and awareness for men’s health, specifically prostate cancer and depression in men. Here are some of my favourite men (& woman) and their famous mo's:
rrrrroar!
This is the man I pray to - John Waters
And this is who my man prays to - Nietzsche
"I'm a Marxist of the Groucho tendency".
Bass players do it with syle
Dali sports some rising action...and a cat
Listen up y'all its SABOTAGE!
Poe and his mo
Mo Murray is very funny!
She wore it well
YES!!!
Hi diddley ho I like your mo
Not that I'm a fan but this picture is so 70s and extra cheesy; I laugh so much my cigarette fell out!
Now grow that mo!










No comments:
Post a Comment